Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome To My Purpose Driven Life

I was given this book called The Purpose Driven Life by a friend of mine. Althought I struggle with reading, I am going to try my best to read a chapter a day. I have heard about this book before and I also know that Carrie Underwood wrote her song Tempory Home because she read this book. So I thought I'd take this 40 day challage and make a blog to go along with it! So yeah, I already read the first chapter, but I will reread it tomorrow morning and post a blog about my thoughts on it and things that I get out of it! Thanks for taking the time to read this and feel free to post a comment if you want (you do not have to be a member of the site to comment on my blog)! God bless y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment